Windscreen repair professionals, truly at your service
" The quality, reliability and seriousness. "
The spare parts solution from the global glazing expert
Glassdrive is a brand of the Saint-Gobain group, like Saint-Gobain Sekurit and Sekurit Service. It was launched more than 20 years ago to complement the Saint-Gobain Group's automotive glazing service. The Glassdrive network now has almost 800 fitting centres in 11 European countries.
Saint-Gobain: World leader in automotive glazing
For over 350 years, Saint-Gobain has been a glass specialist. And, for 90 years, the group has been using its expertise as a glass manufacturer to provide services to its car manufacturer partners. The group has become an expert in automotive glazing, mastering both the manufacturing and the fitting of windows. Saint-Gobain supplies a large number of automotive production lines with windscreens, side windows, rear windows and sunroofs or panoramic roofs under its Saint-Gobain Sekurit brand.
Gravel, break-ins, accidents... once cars hit the road, their windows can be damaged. Saint-Gobain therefore also manufactures and distributes replacement glazing to installation specialists under its Sekurit Service brand. Always closely in touch with drivers, fleets and insurance companies, Saint-Gobain completes its European service offering with its networks of 800 Glassdrive centres and 450 windscreen centres in France, offering glass replacement and repair solutions, as well as ADAS calibration. Always fast, efficient and with high-quality - the standards by which Saint-Gobain created Glassdrive. Glassdrive is thus the only network of installation centres using glass designed, manufactured and distributed by its own corporate group.
Glassdrive's commitments: To be there to help you
This is what you will hear in each of our Glassdrive centres. But most importantly, this is what you will experience when you entrust us with your windscreen repair.
- "It's simple!": You can make an appointment with us online or simply drop in unannounced.
- "We'll take care of everything.": At Glassdrive, you don't have to pay anything in advance, we manage all the administration directly with your insurance.
- "Yes, we can do that.": because we are all car enthusiasts. Whatever the age and make of your vehicle, we know which glass will suit it best.
- "This is quality.": Our Saint-Gobain corporate group, the world leader in glazing, enables us to guarantee the same quality of glazing as the original part.
- "You can rest easy.": We recalibrate your driver assistance cameras perfectly so that you can get back on the road with peace of mind.
Find a Glassdrive centre near me
Saint-Gobain: Leader in the housing markets
In addition to the automotive sector, the Saint-Gobain group designs and supplies materials and services for the housing and industrial markets. For both the private and public sectors. The group is a world leader in sustainable construction, with a presence in 75 countries and nearly 171,000 employees. Buildings, transport, infrastructure, industrial applications... Saint-Gobain’s mission is to offer sustainable and high-performance solutions and innovations. Its purpose: « Making the world a better home ».